Cooper Sunglasses by Distil Union
Because your heart just can’t handle falling for another perfect pair of sunglasses that leave you, Distil Union designed these with MagLock: hidden neodymium magnets that clip securely onto your shirt and instantly mount to anything magnetic.
Even better — they’re incredibly comfortable and classically stylish. Cooper has a round eyeshape with a subtle flat-top edge (inspired by Dieter Rams' iconic specs). It's named after the easy goin' Cooper River in Charleston.
Innovative MagLock™ magnetic arms, because it’s never better to have loved and lost.
Origami Hardcase that folds flat in an instant
Soft sleeve — doubles as a lens cloth
MagLock tech secures them to your shirt or any magnetic surface.
- Italian acetate frames
- Snug and painless thanks to flex-to-fit temples
- So lightweight and comfy, you'll forget you're wearing them
- Compatible with prescription lenses (fitted by your optician)
- CR:39 FDA approved impact-resistant lenses
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Polarized core reduces glare and eye strain