Folly Sunglasses by Distil Union
Meet Folly: The Laidback Seafarer in a classic wayfarer-style with keyhole bridge named after Charleston's surf haven Folly Beach, with polarized lenses and flexible shape-memory frame.
Sunglasses are notoriously difficult to keep track of! Designed to be the most comfortable sunglasses to wear and the most difficult to misplace, MagLock's hidden neodymium magnets securely clip onto your shirt, and instantly mount to anything magnetic. These sunglasses will become your ultimate go-anywhere accessory well beyond the summer months.
Origami Hardcase that folds flat in an instant
Soft Sleeve that doubles as a lens-cleaning cloth
MagLock Sunglasses have a hidden magnet that secures them to your shirt or any magnetic surface.
- Lightweight and soft-touch feel — so comfy you'll forget you're wearing them
- Flexible frame ensures a secure fit (without hurting your head like most frames)
- Built to last — durable high-performance material with shape memory
Lightweight, FDA approved impact-resistant lenses are in a neutral gray color to ease eye strain and allow for truest color perception.
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Polarized core reduces glare and eye strain
- Gray lenses provide truest color perception and optical clarity
- Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective